The numbers next to your name is the amount of posts you have done. EVERYONE must complete 4 blog posts. You have until Monday 9th November to complete this work.
You are required this week to find an interesting picture in relation to your Inquiry question. You must reference the website.
Once uploading an image, write three interesting statements about what that image represents in relation to your Term 4 Inquiry.
You can also add 3 closed questions and 3 open questions at the bottom of your post!
Where do you get your information?
When you research anything, your information will come from either a primary or secondary source.
What is the difference between the two?
You need to find out information about your individual inquiry topic from both a primary and seondary source. Once you have found this, you need to post it on your own blog.
REMEMBER: You must reference properly where you found your information, otherwise you can not post it on your blog.
Find a newspaper article related to your Inquiry question. Insert a link to the article. Make sure you reference the article correctly.
Write a brief summary about the article.
Write 3 closed questions and 3 open questions about this article. Include the answers.
– Find a world map template.
– Locate and highlight all the different places in the world where your Inquiry Question may occur.
– Write a paragraph about the observations you can see from the map.
– Are all the countries tropical? Are they above/on the equator? Climate?
– Is it located in a particular area of a country? Coast lines, inland?
– What do the countries have in common? Population? Westernised? Third world?